Whiskey Distillery Tasting Room - Operations Manager
Royal Oak's nationally acclaimed and rapidly growing whiskey distillery is looking for a hard working, dependable and well organized operations manager to oversee daily business operations of their distillery tasting room.
- Position requires some front of the house service hours (bartending/serving), as well as some non-service management hours (administrative).
- Some service industry experience (serving, bartending, catering, etc.) is required.
- Some service industry management experience is preferred, but not required
- Craft cocktail making experience is a plus, but not required.
- Opportunities for job growth and other potential work benefits will be discussed at interview
- On the job training will be provided and discussed further at interview
- Working directly with owners on accounting, finance, marketing, operations, purchasing, record keeping and human resources related tasks
- Developing, implementing and enforcing processes and policies to increase business operation efficiency and quality
- Assisting with recruiting, training and managing staff
- Assisting with government compliance tasks
- Assisting with tasting room service
About Motor City Gas:
Legal since 2015, Motor City Gas is a rapidly growing, international award winning "farm to bottle" craft whiskey distillery with a cocktail lounge that serves whiskey flights and seasonal craft cocktails, as well as bottles of house-made premium bourbons and whiskies.
Motor City Gas was recently named:
- A Top 50 Business to Watch in 2021 (MichiganCelebrates.org)
- A Top 10 Whiskey Bar in The U.S. (Yelp.com)
- A Top 25 Distillery in the U.S. (Travel & Leisure Magazine)
- Michigan Distillery of the Year (US Business News)
Resumes can be submitted to: MotorCityGas@gmail.com