Do you want to get paid to have ice cream with a friend? Or perhaps to spend the afternoon at a movie, or outside getting some exercise? A career with Comfort Keepers could allow you to do just that.
At Comfort Keepers, you will spend your days providing joy, friendship, and at-home health care services to seniors and other adults in need of some extra help.
As a caregiver, you will allow a senior the familiarity and comfort of staying in their own home without compromising their medical and non-medical care. In addition to maintaining a senior’s health and wellbeing, you will work to provide positive experiences that enhance the quality of his or her life.
If you want to learn more about this great opportunity, please text us at (586) 200-6712.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Dental, vision, and medical benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid travel time
- Work close to your home
- Flexible and regularly available hours
- Continued training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Be part of a vibrant company with room to grow
As a Comfort Keeper, you will provide high-quality senior care and transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful interactions and memories.
Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Provide direct and indirect personal care to client's in the home setting
- Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Perform duties as assigned to the personal care service plan
- Help client with all personal care functions as needed
- Help keep the client's environment clean and organized
- Remind client to take self-administered medications
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding career today!
This caregiver position is open at our Clinton Township Office, located at 42621 Garfield, #101B, Charter Twp of Clinton, MI 48038, our office serves the Clinton Township, Sterling Heights and Macomb Township areas and this position may require travel to the surrounding areas. Learn more here: http://clintontownship-799.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers