The Law Offices of Barton Morris
We are the law firm owned and operated by the President of the Michigan Association of OWI Attorneys (MIOWA) and Michigan’s only American Chemical Society’s Forensic Lawyer-Scientist. Our team helps our clients with complicated legal paperwork, ensure they never miss any deadlines, and aggressively advocate for their best interests both in and out of the courtroom. Backed by over 20 years of experience, our Michigan criminal defense attorneys have a comprehensive understanding of this complex practice area. We also have a long track record of success and assisted countless clients in getting the charges against them reduced or dismissed completely.
Whether it be an Intoxicated Driving offense, a Controlled Substance Offense, or Firearms Offense, we protect the rights of our clients and fight for their best interests. Our legal team proficiently guides them throughout the process while helping them make well-informed decisions about their future.
After spending decades defending clients across the state, we developed close working relationships with many of the judges and prosecutors in Michigan. When they see us representing our clients, they know we mean business. We will provide our clients with the strong representation they need and deserve.
- Michigan's Only ACS Certified Forensic Lawyer-Scientist
- President of the Michigan Association of OWI Attorneys (MIOWA)
- Michigan Judge Dismisses Criminal Cases of Viola Extracts Employees Arrested in Detroit Raid
- Barton Morris Earns Jury Acquittal of Third Offense OWI Charges with Orajel Defense
- Barton Morris Obtains Acquittal of Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana