Bernard Wealth Management
Financial & Investment Services
Ken Bernard is the president and founder of Bernard Wealth Management with nearly 20 years of experience as an investment advisor and portfolio manager. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst. At Bernard Wealth Management, we use our experience, education, and expertise to assist you and your family in reaching your financial goals. In addition to Ken, our team includes Andy Niedermeier, Wealth Advisor and Deanna Harless, Client Service Manager. Together we have more than 50 years of combined experience in the financial industry. We pride ourselves on our attention to our clients’ financial issues. Coupled with our ongoing research and rigorous portfolio management, we strive to help our clients meet their long-term goals.
We work together to develop a plan designed around your personal needs. This deep understanding of your financial picture is captured in an Investment Policy Statement. Our portfolio decisions are guided by the strategies outlined in that document. The services we provide, include: Investment Management, Retirement Planning, Insurance Analysis, Financial Counseling, College Funding, Tax Planning, Legacy Planning, Charitable Giving Plans, and Company Retirement Plans.
Our Commitment to You - To develop solutions that are on target with YOUR needs. We operate on a simple principle: investment firms should exist for the benefit of their clients.
As fiduciaries, we are held to a higher standard ensuring that we place our clients’ interests first.
- Our portfolio management combines diligent investment research with a detailed understanding of our clients' financial o
- BWM employs a multi-dimensional approach to equity investments. For those clients holding equities, we invest in a core
- Most people are concerned with retirement. Key questions may include: How much total wealth will we need? How much inc
- The investment world is constantly evolving, and so is your financial situation. Part of BWM's role as wealth manager i
- Insurance is essential to any comprehensive financial security plan. If tragic events like death, disability or critical