Ask about 24x7 contract support.
- Computers: Network Services
Who We Are
Granite Networks was founded in 1998 on the simple premise of providing businesses with IT services and support as solid and dependable as our namesake. We built our business from one referral to the next, counting on our results to inspire our clients to recommend us to others. Since that time, we have consistently earned the trust of our clients by focusing on our clients’ businesses, our clients’ goals, and our clients’ success. Today, GNI has the honor of serving clients from small service firms up to publicly traded manufacturers, from law firms to healthcare providers, and from construction firms to schools, churches, and non-profit agencies.
GNI supports clients throughout the United States from our headquarters in the City of Royal Oak, Michigan. Conveniently located near several major thoroughfares, Royal Oak is a great place to live and work, with the appeal of a small town and many of the amenities of a large metropolis. GNI is proud to be a long-standing member of the Royal Oak Chamber of Commerce.
What We Do
At our core, we provide technology success to our clients through our Granite Complete IT Works program. We designed IT Works to deliver world-class technology administration to organizations for a predictable, monthly, per-seat cost. Our broad expertise in comprehensive IT management also uniquely positions us to provide project services ranging from cloud migrations and network design to emergency virus mitigation. In short, we make IT work for you.
- GNI helps you capitalize on advancing business technology with Cloud Services
- GNI helps you stay connected and operating at the speed of business with Telecom Services.
- GNI helps you get more of what you do done efficiently and effectively with IT Consulting.
- GNI helps you stay focused on your business with Managed IT Services.
- GNI provides the tools you need to get your work done.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Blaine TillanderEVP, Managing Director
Just over one block east of Main Street on the north side of 4th Street.